Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Best Healthy Food Options in Myrtle Beach
Courtney Martin | 13 Apr 2017
There's no need to alter your eating habits when you travel to Myrtle Beach for vacation. With literally thousands of restaurants to choose form during your stay, there are plenty of dining options that offer healthy meals that won't affect the scale! Check out our Top 5 Healthy Dining Spots in the Myrtle Beach area.
- Located at 7611 North Kings Highway, Bay Naturals is known as Myrtle Beach's "Original" healthy market. Shop here for a range of natural products, including food and cooking items, household cleaners, and person hygiene supplies. In the back of the store, you'll find a kitchen, where workers serves up healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. The kitchen offers up a variety of organic smoothies, like the High Anxiety Stress Reducer, featuring Kava extract, Liquid B Complex, and a Power Scoop. Or you can opt for something a little less intimidating like the Lucky Leprechaun, which combines fresh spinach, frozen mango, frozen peaches, and almond milk. On the food side, they serve organic omelets and baked goods, salads, sandwiches, and burritos. Never fear, vegetarians and vegans, as Bay Naturals has plenty of meatless options available, like their famous Veggie Veggie Burger and Fakin' Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich. Stop by Bay Naturals for a meal that will leave you feeling healthy and ready to conquer your day in Myrtle Beach.
- When you think "healthy," pizza isn't necessarily the first food that comes to mind. Luckily for pizza lovers, Mellow Mushroom offers up a vegan-friendly selection of items that includes all of your favorites. The restaurant provides vegan pizza and calzone dough, and vegan cheese can be substituted on your meal as well. Try the Mega-Veggie Pizza, which comes with red sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, black olives, Roma tomatoes, broccoli, banana peppers, artichoke hearts, and tofu! Feel free to build your own vegetarian or vegan pizza, or try one of their delicious meatless hoagies.
- Located in the Carolina Forest area of the Grand Strand, Be Well Meals and Juice Bar is one of Myrtle Beach's newest and healthiest dining establishments. This charming cafe is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, and all menu items are free of dairy, soy, wheat, and GMOs. Be Well offers up delicious smoothies, like Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, featuring pumpkin, banana, agave nectar, and cinnamon, or Daily Detox, which combines cucumber, spinach, and pineapple! If you love pancakes, but hate the calories and carbs they include, then try Be Well's Buckwheat Pancakes or Gluten-free Crepes for healthier breakfast options! Looking for something a little more savory? Build your own healthy bowl, where you can choose from items like diced chicken, ground turkey, sauteed lentils, or broken bean burger with a variety of complex carbs, toppings, and seasonal greens. Fill up on these healthy foods when you visit Be Well Meals and Juice Bar!
- Take a trip to India during your Myrtle Beach vacation when you visit Masala, located at 1711 North Kings Highway. While the restaurant offers traditional Indian style food like Tandoori Chicken and Fish Tikka, Masala also provides diners with a 15-item vegetarian menu of delicious selections. Try the Aloo Gobhi, which features cauliflower and potatoes sauteed with onions and tomatoes. Other entrees include Bhindi Masala, Matar Paneer, Mix Vegetable Curry. Masala also has plenty of delicious bread and rice options to accompany any of their healthy and hearty meals. For vegetarian food inspired by the flavors and culture of India, try out Masala in Myrtle Beach!
- The Mediterranean diet has been viewed as one of the healthiest in the world, and at Mediterranean Bistro (62nd Avenue North and Highway 17 in Myrtle Beach), you'll find an array of healthy selections that reflect the values and cuisine of that region. Start off with a healthy appetizer like hummus dip with pita bread or Spanakopita (spinach, feta, and eggs wrapped in phyllo dough), and then move on to the bistro's scrumptious salad, sandwich, or platter offerings. Featured salads include Greek Salad (you can add grilled chicken, shrimp, or salmon), Village Salad, or Tabouli Salad with cracked wheat, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley. Move on the the main course when you order up favorites like Mousaka, Grilled Chicken Platter, Falafel, and Veggie Pita. You will never run out of delicious, Mediterranean options when dine here!
Be Well Meals and Juice Bar
Although fried foods and indulgent desserts are a big part of the Southern way of life, there's no need to break your diet while vacationing in your Myrtle Beach condo rental. If you visit one of these healthy spots, you won't have to sacrifice flavor or variety in order to keep the scale in place. Stop by today for a delicious meal!
Packages & Specials