Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Barefoot Resort Vacations
At Barefoot Resort Vacations we are happy to answer any and all questions you may have about your upcoming vacation. Please take a look at our frequently asked questions section for answers first. If you still have questions, please calls us for assistance. Thank You!
How do I access WiFi?
Not all units are guaranteed to have WiFi, but passwords and network info are located on the router. Typically this is located near the TV in the living room. The Yacht Club and North Tower have open networks and can be accessed by all guests.
Where can I take trash?
Inside your welcome pack is a resort map. On the back of the map is a directory of all trash areas.
What is the standard linen setup?
Each unit is stocked with four towels and two washcloths per bedroom (ex: three bedroom units receive twelve towels and six washcloths).
How do I receive more towels/washcloths?
The majority of our rentals are equipped with washers and dryers, and you will be able to launder your own linens.
What toiletries are provided?
Each bathroom will get a roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of soap and 1 bottle each of shampoo and lotion. The kitchens will have a roll of paper towels and 2 packs of dishwasher detergent.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large area our staff must cover, we cannot guarantee being able to replenish every request for restocking toiletries. There are several area grocery stores within a very short drive, and we suggest guests purchase what they need above the initial setup.
Where are the area pools?
For those staying at Barefoot Resort, there is a directory of pools and recreation areas on the back of the resort map in your welcome pack.
Are motorcycles/trailers/recreational vehicles permitted?
Motorcycles, trailers, recreational vehicles are not permitted on property.
Are these units pet friendly?
Pets are not currently allowed at these rentals. Failure to abide by these guidelines (and those set forth by the pet friendly policy) may result in additional fees.
Are these units non-smoking?
Yes, all our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside the units. However, please be mindful of ash and litter caused by cigarette butts.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
For emergency maintenance situations (ex: large water leak, heating or A/C failure, electrical failure, non-secure entry) guests should contact our night service at 843-449-2400. Non-emergency issues should be reported during normal office hours.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver. Damage done over the coverage offered by the waiver will result in charges to the credit card kept on file.
What if I decline the damage waiver fee?
We will require a $100 (6 nights or less stay) or $250 (7+ nights) security deposit at time of booking. This does not go towards your balance, but does reserve your rental and will be refunded within 30 days of check-out provided there is no damage to the unit.
What is your do not disturb policy?
Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign remains on your door for an extended period-of-time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled during the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable if reservation is canceled inside of the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates (as noted below).
- Stay dates from NOW - March 25, 2021: Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- Stay dates from March 26, 2021 forward: Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.