Rental Management Services
Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
One of the most sought-after areas for visitors of South Carolina's Grand Strand is beautiful North Myrtle Beach, and right in the midst of the excitement of the city is Barefoot Resort. Combining all of the conveniences of home in a tucked-away oasis, as well as the thrill of nearby attractions like Barefoot Landing and the spectacular Atlantic Ocean, your condominium inside Barefoot Resort offers guests the opportunity to get the best of both worlds. The family-friendly location keeps guests coming back year after year. With four alluring courses, golf enthusiasts also return to Barefoot Resort annually to celebrate this time-tested sport and all of the comradery that comes with it. Within close proximity to your unit are popular destinations like the Myrtle Beach Mall, Alabama Theater, and the House of Blues.
If you have a condo in Barefoot Resort, and you are looking to maximize the earning potential of your property, Beach Vacations can help you do just that in a stress-free and efficient manner.
For more than 2 decades, Beach Vacations has maintained its role as a leader in property management in the North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach areas. As such, it is our ultimate goal to make sure that both homeowners and guests find satisfaction in their dealings with our company and our vacation rentals. We strive to provide you with the best in quality, direct assistance, as well as individualized attention. Furthermore, we consistently utilize an aggressive and strategic marketing plan that guarantees increased bookings for your property. Rental management services for all of our homeowners include:
- Front Office, which offers a range of customer service assistance, operating with extended hours during busy season.
- Fast reactions and answers to all questions and concerns of each homeowner and their corresponding property.
- Corporate accounting department, which maintains accurate documentation on the homeowner's unit.
- In-house maintenance and housekeeping teams that work to guarantee that your unit is properly cleaned and maintained
- Up-to-date computer system, which gives homeowners access to their unit's bookings and other important information 24/7.
- Coordinated websites, property management systems, and ambitious marketing strategies, which help to gain the most exposure possible for your unit, both on the Internet and in print.
- Units are prominently displayed on the industry's distinguished travel websites like Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Priceline, as well as owner-direct sites like VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey.